As part of my English soccer ticket and consulting services, I sell a lot of hospitality packages to Arsenal FC matches. So I thought I would put together a blog post showing exactly what that package is.
My Arsenal hospitality package consists of:
- A voucher for a self-guided audio stadium tour good for seven days either side of match day, but not match day itself
- A coupon for £5 off at the club shop, again good for seven days before and after but also including match day
- Free admission to the Arsenal Museum (same as above but the museum closes an hour before kickoff)
- Access to the lounge area 2.5 hours before kickoff
- Free drinks, including alcohol, at halftime
Where Are My Arsenal Seats?
Everything is in the club (middle) level in the south (Clock) end of the stadium, from blocks 67 to 80. Some seats are in the corner above the away fans, some are directly behind the goal, and some are in the other corner, opposite the away fans, so with a better view looking at them.
Here’s a seating chart (click to expand):
When you get to the stadium, you simply walk around to the south end and use the South Club Entrance for Dial Square. And it couldn’t be more chill; you go right up an escalator, and there you are in VIP Country.
The seats are great — padded, plenty of legroom, and right behind the Clock End goal.
Taking another look at the above photo, the lower left corner is the away fans. Here’s a closeup:
At halftime, you simply stroll from the seats to the Dial Square Lounge, where you can claim free drinks, hit up a small club shop, and grab a bite to eat (not included).
If you would like more information on this package, just get in touch. I offer it for every home Arsenal game, and I would be more than happy to send a quote and answer any other questions you may have.