As part of my English soccer ticket and consulting services, I sell a lot of hospitality packages to Arsenal FC matches. So I thought I would put together a blog post showing exactly what that package is.
My Arsenal hospitality package consists of:
- A seat in blocks 72 to 76, club level just above and to the side of the away fans
- A voucher for a self-guided audio stadium tour good for seven days either side of match day, but not match day itself
- A coupon for £5 off at the club shop, again good for seven days before and after but also including match day
- Free admission to the Arsenal Museum (same as above but the museum closes an hour before kickoff)
- Access to the lounge area 2.5 hours before kickoff
- Free drinks, including alcohol, at halftime
When you get to the stadium, you simply walk around to the south end and use the South Club Entrance for Dial Square. And it couldn’t be more chill; you go right up an escalator, and there you are in VIP Country.
The seats are great — padded, plenty of legroom, and right behind the Clock End goal.
Taking another look at the above photo, the lower left corner is the away fans. Here’s a closeup:
At halftime, you simply stroll from the seats to the Dial Square Lounge, where you can claim free drinks, hit up a small club shop, and grab a bite to eat (not included).
If you would like more information on this package, just get in touch. I offer it for every home Arsenal game, and I would be more than happy to send a quote and answer any other questions you may have.