Who’s up for a killer weekend of soccer fun around Manchester in March?
Groundhop 1 was so much fun that we are now introducing Groundhop 2, the second English soccer tour offered by Groundhopper Soccer Guides. This one, which we’re calling the Northern Patrol, is an action-packed weekend based in Manchester on the weekend of March 16, 2019. Here is what’s included:
- The Manchester Derby, United vs City at Old Trafford
- A top-of-the-table clash in the Championship, and a Yorkshire Derby, Leeds United vs Sheffield United
- Stadium tours of Old Trafford and/or The Etihad, home of Manchester City
- A visit to the National Football Museum
- A potential third game, either in the Premier League or Championship
- Guided city tours of Leeds and Manchester
Note: The exact lineup of games is not yet official, because of changes to the schedule for TV broadcast. But the Manchester Derby is absolutely included, with Leeds-Sheffield United as the highest priority after that.
Price and Inclusions
The price of $1,600 to $2,000 per person depends on how many people sign up (maximum six) and how many games we attend. That price assumes one hotel room per party and includes:
- All game tickets
- Two nights in a four-star Manchester hotel
- One meal per day
- All tours
- Intracity and inter-city train travel from Manchester
A deposit of $500 reserves your spot.
Interested? Get in Touch!
If you’d like to find out more or reserve your spot on Groundhop 2, get in touch today.